April 16, 2014
The international provider of Internet fax solutions Popfax.com is running a special Offer for its new and existing customers – the opportunity to use the entire range of the advanced fax features at no extra cost during the month of April.
The mobility is playing an ever-increasing role in the contemporary business, providing the mobile workforce of companies with a new level of communication freedom. The commercial benefits associated with greater mobility have become a great stimulus for enterprises looking to move their traditional means of communication towards cloud-based online fax and messaging solutions.
In order to accelerate the transition of every company fax communication to the Cloud, Popfax is offering a special „Easter price” for its most popular fax solution „Send / Receive” and provides all productivity features for free (from 1st to 30th of April).
All customers who will subscribe to Send / Receive Fax pack by 30th of April 2014, will benefit from:
- a dedicated local fax number or free portability of the existent number;
- an online account which can be used for faxing anywhere and anytime from PC, tablet or smartphone;
– free and unlimited fax reception;
– free mobile fax application “Popcompanion mobile” compatible with iOS, Android and Blackberry operating systems;
With Option Pack activated for 1 month for free, all Popfax customers will be able to:
- Send fax email
- Send personalized faxes
– Send Registered faxes
– Receive faxes at multiple email addresses
– Use OCR in order to easily fetch and organize all bills, statements, and documents sent or received by fax
– Set up a welcome message and receive voice mails
– Organize conference calls
– Group contacts by department, company etc.
Why bother with costly, inefficient and outdated technology solutions? Popfax provides its customers with the latest online fax solution that is safe, secure, private and can be delivered directly to your email inbox, at any time, anywhere in the world.
The Popfax Business Support team will be glad to assist customers with any questions, suggestions or issues. Clients can contact the support team via the contact form or can request a “Call me back” from the top of the main page.
Popfax Team is wishing everyone a Happy Easter and invites all companies to take advantage of this Spring Holyday Offer.
February 21, 2014
Today Popfax is introducing a new version of its mobile fax app for iPhone and iPad, with a refreshed design that looks and works great on iOS 7, an improved image cropping function and closer integration with native Apple products. The update is also compatible with iOS 6, iOS 5 and iOS 4.
The PopCompanion app for iOS is a handy tool for scanning and faxing documents with an iPhone or iPad to any national or international fax number, or to multiple fax numbers at once. Popfax has recently updated its mobile fax application, which now supports all Apple devices running iOS from version 4.3 to 7.1.
What’s New in Version 1.5.
- Scanning within native Apple camera interface. iPhone and iPad users can now scan documents in Popcompanion app using the familiar interface of their native Apple camera.
- Connection with Photo Library. The app is now more tightly integrated with other Apple products. Popcompanion 1.5 lets users choose images from their Photo Library and fax them right away.
- Perspective Cropping incorporated in the Popfax mobile app enables users to isolate different planes within an image and crop to correct distortions caused by perspective.
- Improved image Thresholding. As before, Popcompanion offers options for image processing. A major new update is the improved quality of thresholded images.
- Inbox Badge Alert in the menu bar notifies users of incoming faxes. The badge number indicates the number of new unread faxes.
- Improved graphic design with new icons that match the look of iOS 7.
- Drag-down for manually refreshing the fax listing, to update changes and check for new faxes.
- Offline Mode. The application now allows users to manage faxes and folders, contacts and groups, send faxes and SMS through PopCompanion even without an Internet connection. PopCompanion 1.5 puts actions in a queue, waiting for the next network connection to synchronize. When the user returns online, the PopCompanion mobile application will automatically synchronize with the Popfax account.
Popfax clients both professionals and businesses now have unprecedented access to their faxes, whether they are working in the office or on the road. Popfax goal is more than ever to make fax communication easier and more effective for everyone. This update can be downloaded from the App Store. All interested in the PopCompanion app are welcome to let the Popfax team know what they think of the update by writing a comment on our Facebook page, or tweeting @Popfax.
January 31, 2014
December 18, 2013
November 7, 2013
Discover how to send Fax from Gmail in step-by-step video tutorial provided by Popfax.com – professional Internet Fax Service.
October 6, 2013
On this subject the founder of the company, Vladimir Popesco, said: “Our customers deserve reliable and fully functional fax services. This is the reason we pay so much attention to scaling up to meet customer demand, and in constantly improving our system redundancy, security and ergonomics”
July 24, 2013
Popfax have just launched its traditional Summer Promotion. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to benefit from a long-term, fully featured communication package:
- 2 years subscription with a local fax number (portability is offered)
- 500 fax pages to send, unlimited reception,
- Full Option Pack included
It’s that simple! Go to www.popfax.com, choose the Send & Receive offer, select the promotional package and proceed toward payment.
Hurry up! Make the most of this Offer while you can.
Our Business Support team will be glad to assist you, so contact us via www.popfax.com/contact or request a “Call me back” from the top of the page.