Popfax provides integration with all existing e-Business and professional critical applications, allowing users to fax directly from SAP, E-Commerce, CRM, ERP, etc. To accommodate the daily faxing needs of corporations, Popfax offers 2 free APIs (SOAP and SMTP) and a virtual printer driver in the Windows environment for faxing from any business application, thus providing companies with a powerful Internet-enabled fax tool.
The business of every company relies upon its specific professional front, middle and back office applications. In order to ensure ubiquity, speed and mobility for their staff who use these applications, the system architects make them highly dependent on the Internet, whether they are hosted in the Cloud or are just accessible on an extranet.
By providing technology agnostic solutions like a SOAP programming interface (also called web services) and an e-mail interface, as well as a “print to fax” driver under Microsoft Windows that complies with all applications with a printing function, Popfax.com is THE online fax service that provides integration with ALL existing professional applications: Subscribe to the service and, in a matter of minutes, you can integrate the fax function into your software for purchase orders, invoices, account statements (and others) directly from an SAP system or any other CRM platform.
New business models are automating, unifying and digitizing methods of communication with customers, merchants and partners. In many respects, with 130 million fax devices connected worldwide, fax remains an important means of exchanging business documents. By being able to easily combine the simple power of fax technology by Popfax with SAP, or with other CRM, ERP and e-Commerce software platforms, every company can have instant access to unified document communications for their e-business strategy.
How to integrate the online fax service to a business critical application?
To accommodate the daily faxing needs of corporations, Popfax provides 2 free APIs SOAP (HTTPS web services) and SMTP (e-mail) for a variety of business applications. Documents from your application are sent through Popfax servers to the fax destination numbers. The faxes incoming to your dedicated numbers are routed by Popfax to your company CRM, SAP or other e-commerce system.
If sending a fax as an e-mail from the application is still a complex task in your application integrator, installing the Popfax printer driver can answer this need without any integration. Once the driver is installed on your computer, just print the output of your professional application to Popfax.
Powerful Enterprise Fax Solution
With Popfax Internet Fax Service you can:
- Send faxes directly from SAP modules, CRM directories, e-commerce systems, ERP tools, etc.
- Include such objects as cover pages, signatures in outbound faxes
- Personalize documents for each recipient
- Use the “Registered fax” patented system to certify the content that is delivered
- Receive faxes within your enterprise critical application to fax numbers provided by Popfax or that you have previously ported to Popfax
- Receive notifications on each fax delivery
- Resend failed faxes in two clicks
- Perform faxmailing to multiple users using your own distribution lists
Does your e-business application need to send and receive faxes and manage your business fax workflow?
Popfax guarantees the quality and good compatibility of the SOAP and
SMTP APIs: tens of thousands of active runtimes of the Pop Companion and the Popfax printer driver run smoothly every day. This is because we have long experience with SOAP and SMTP APIs integration. The Popfax support team is at your service during local business hours.
Advantages of e-faxing integration with your SAP or CRM software:
- Elimination of manual faxing and fax equipment maintenance
- Unified communication with suppliers: you can instantly forward incoming orders to merchants and vendors, including those who are not e-Business or Internet enabled
- Quicker and easier communication of sales department with customers: the sales personnel can respond faster to customers’ orders and send invoices by fax without the varied inconveniences related to the use of standard fax-machines
- Easier management of fax communication: all sent and received faxes (as well as reports on fax delivery) can be attached to specific customers, merchants, banks or partners
- Efficient fax mailing directly from your back-office tool, etc.